You've got an idea.
You've got passion.
You've got drive.
We're Here to Help
You may have a really cool idea, but may not know everything about business. We help nurture a company to get to a point where they can essentially walk on their own feet.
Passion. Incubation. Success.
We are here to help you become a success story.
Job Posting: Program Director
Ideas Inc is seeking the perfect individual that will spearhead our newly revamped initiative – EMPOWER. This program provides First Nations and Métis individuals across Saskatchewan the opportunity to explore and learn all elements of entrepreneurship and what it takes to start a new business venture. The PROGRAM DIRECTOR is responsible for executing EMPOWER in its entirety. The perfect candidate includes someone who:
- is First Nations or Métis
- can work with a team or solo
- is very organized
- has the ability to work with partners and stakeholders across Saskatchewan
- understands principles of starting and scaling a business
- doesn’t have 9am-5pm mentality
- works great under pressure
- has a huge passion for entrepreneurship
- appreciates budgets and being fiscally responsible
- is super driven
Closing date: January 30th, 2015 5PM CST
Get in Touch
If you’re thinking about starting a business, you have to be at Ideas Inc. We’re always on the lookout for fresh new ideas to turn into reality.